Well, I've been off the lists for several months now.  I would probably
still be in the shadows but if it wasn't for upgrading to ICQ 2001b.  So, as
luck would have it, I began visiting the old sites and found some new (and
potentially exciting) changes.

I have a slightly older version of Charles' LRP, with plenty of settings I
have made and some extra masq modules.  What I need to know is:  What do I
do to bring my version up to Dachstein without finding and recreating all
the little settings I have made?  Is this going to be an easy upgrade?

I have been using an IDE version almost since I started.  I have copied down
the "normal" Dachstein which, upon reading, has IDE support and the
necessary VPN (for future, I don't yet use that) in the kernal.  So I'm
thinking that it shouldn't be too bad.  Another concern is if the masq
modules are compatible and if I can locate updated ones if necessary.

Thanks in advance for any help....

John Mullan - Technical Manager
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
Direct Gaming Distribution Center