Hi Binh,
It's quite easy to have your fire wall email you your logs. I have them sent every
morning after the logs are rotated. I have appended the following line to my
/etc/crontab file. It is on one line with no breaks. Try the mail command on the
command line to make sure that you mail settings are set up correctly. They are
configured in /etc/POSIXness.conf.

56 6    * * *   root    mail -s "Logs" [EMAIL PROTECTED] < /var/log/messages.0

Let me know if you have any problems.
Robert Williams