On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Glenn A. Thompson wrote:

> Hey:
> My Bro-in-law just went up on 2-way dish.  His connection to the
> internet is handled via USB.  Any suggestions on firewalling?  He runs
> some software package on his WinDoze box for now.  Can LRP be configured
> with two USB connections instead of two NICs?

Not that I am aware of.

However, if this is Starband, at least one of their USB interfaces was
plugged internally into an Ethernet port, and someone on Slashdot showed
how it could be dismantled and the USB adapter bypassed to make a pure
ethernet connection.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing