Peter Nosko wrote:

> --- Matt Schalit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Peter, I don't know about you, but I've been getting nowhere
> > with geocrawler searches.

> pn] Can we/how do we get this fixed?  I tried Geocrawler for the LRP (linux-router)
> list, and it works just fine.

Are you sure it works fine?  Search the linux-router for
the word sonic and you won't find my thread from Feb 2001.

Geocrawler can't handle quotation marks in the search.
So even though it serves a decent purpose, it's wack.

Anybody know who set up the Geocrawler account for LEAF?
They may have a contact person at Geocrawler, or a special
login for administration.

Myself, I just use the sourceforge search engine these days.
Matthew