Hi!

I thought I let all of you know this:

I downloaded one of the Dachstein floppy versions and tried the
keyboard.lrp that Kirchdörfer sent me.

All of the 'regular' Portuguese specific keys work except the 'famous'
dead keys. This means that it's more than enough if you don't need to
write stuff using 'perfect' Portuguese.

As you might not know, Portuguese uses a LOT of accented words.
If you need to wirte them, use the un-accented version.

Good work KP, it's a very helpfull package!

p.s. Charles, could you think of including such a package as optional
on Dachstein floppy/CD versions? Thanks!