Sergio Morilla wrote:

> The obvious question is...
>
> Where can I get syslog-ng.lrp and some info about it??

I don't think I was successful at making a package.... it also requires
a library called libol.  I've been running syslog-ng on several full
distributions here for some time.

I'm not sure if it can be compiled with glibc 2.0.7 or not; this step is
necessary if you are using any production LEAF system.  Oxygen
development versions are already using glibc 2.1.3, and there is at
least one Dachstein CDROM which has been converted to glibc 2.1.3.

One thing I've done is installed programs on a full distribution, taking
care with library versions, then used the precompiled binaries to create
the package from.  You can do this by getting a Red Hat 5.2 RPM and

Otherwise, if you've 5.2 in the back room, just take the tar.gz file and
compile it and install it - the put the binaries into a package...