I have a number of sites which are getting IDSL service from Conectiv
Communications using Cisco 802 routers. These devices get their IP address
via DHCP from the ISP and NAT the inside addresses.  I'd like to replace
the Cisco router with Dachstein so I can use FreeS/Wan at these locations.
To do this I know I need to add an ISDN WAN card to Dachstein and duplicate
the communications protocol. Since the BRI is doing PPP encapsulation, I
presume this means I have PPPoE to contend with.

Has anyone tried to replace a Cisco 802 router supporting IDSL with a LEAF
router?   Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. If I get this
working, my next question is going to be "does anyone need Cisco 800 series
routers?".

Roger McClurg