I am using EigerStein_contrib_img_pppoe-beta0.4.exe

I am having trouble getting the nameservers from my ISP known by LRP.
Example ping www.yahoo.com yields: ping: unknown host www.yahoo.com
What else must I do?  I would like the address's picked up from ppp so when
they change I don't have to do anything.

I have set:    USEPEERDNS=yes in  etc/ppp/ppp0e.conf

# cat /etc/resolv.conf
# This file was generated by /etc/rcS.d/S39network. It may be overwritten!
search          private.network
nameserver      192.168.1.254
nameserver      127.0.0.1

FYI

I have found that to get this image to connect to a Bell ADSL modem on
startup I had to create a file called /etc/ppp/firewall-masq and back it up
with the ppp stuff.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin