Kevin Kropf wrote:

> I do not know as I am new to squid etc...
> It (squidGuard) was included in the squid-2.lrp I used and had instructions
> on how to use it.  http://users.bart.nl/~nelemans/squid/squid.html
> I assumed someone did the research and thought it best to do this.
> What is your experience and opinion?
> What is Squirm?

SquidGuard, as I said, is completely separate from Squid.  Once I get it
together, I'll probably release a squidgrd.lrp ...

Squirm is a "redirector" for Squid, just like SquidGuard: it's main
feature is the ability to match URLs based on a sophisticated regular
expression and to rewrite it.

SquidGuard may be more flexible, I don't know.  I'm not even sure that
Squirm wasn't entirely in Perl - which means it's not for limited
environments like LEAF... Perl's 500k+ ..