De: Charles Steinkuehler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:56
Para: Sergio Morilla; Leaf-user@lists. sourceforge. net (E-mail)
Asunto: Re: [Leaf-user] dachstein cd 1.0.2 modules

> Iīve just burned dachstein-cd-v1.0.2.iso and made the boot floppy from
> the image included.
> When I went to /lib/modules there is no single file. Why?
>
> Do I need to load every ip_masq* and net support files from diskette??
> Are this files in another .lrp file???

The modules are on the CD.  There are now commands to mount a device,
and
load modules directly from it, rather than having to copy modules into
/lib/modules and back them up on your configuration floppy (wasting
valuable
space).

The default /etc/modules configuration file includes the required
commands
to mount the CD and load modules from it, as well as comments on the
newly
added ! (bang) commands.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net