On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How do you see what your IP addresses are?  Ifconfig not on the floppy.

ip addr

> Also how do you search Geocrawler?  It seems to only be browseable.
> For example look at this URL =
> http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/7325/0/
> there is no search method.  In the upper right hand corner there is a =
> box that is searching
> something other than Geocrawler.  Type Dachstein and nothing comes up.

www.google.com -- one search engine to search them all, one search
engine to find them, one search engine to rule them all and in the
darkness bind them, in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

The other reason google rocks is it caches the stuff it finds, so if the
original host is down, has rearranged their site, or is blocked by your
corporate security policy you can still get the info you're looking for.
I don't even bother trying to maintain bookmarks any more.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...