Carlos:
Take a look at Dachstein 1.0.2 with PPPoE from Kenneth Hadley
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/khadley
You will need Windows to extract the file and create a 1680k floppy. Get
a Pentium or better machine, two ethernet cards, and a 10/100 switch.
Then you can hook up several machines to the machine running Dachstein.
This is what I have done here in my home. Now I can share my PPPoE
connection with my desktop and my notebook computers.
Robert Chambers