There seems to be so many different ways of doing port forwarding, I confess
to being totally stumped.
I am running an E2B firewall which has been working quite nicely for several
months now.  I am now adding a new machine behind the firewall and need to
open a few ports. The only option I seem to have available is either
ipmasqadm autofw or ipmasqadm portfw.
I have tried using "ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L InternetIP port -R
ServerIP port" which didn't give any errors yet when I do a "ipmasqadm
portfw -l" I get...
Could not open "/proc/net/ip_masq/portfw"
Could not open "/proc/net/ip_portfw"
Check if you have enabled portforwarding
#
Neither of the two portfw files exist nor do I seem to be able to creat
them.
I have also tried "ipfwadm -F -i accept -P udp -S InternetIP -D ServerIP
2074" which gives me the error "ipfwadm: setsockopt failed: Invalid
argument".

I think I have port forwarding enabled; at least I have these two entries in
my network.conf;
IPFWDING_KERNEL=YES
IPFWDING_FW=YES

Can someone clue me into what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

-Rob-