Ray,

Sorry for the paraphrase. I do not have access to the machine today.
Yes that is the exact message. That sounds like it could very well be the problem. I will test it tomorrow and  let you know the results.
Thank you very much. I did not even think about the private address being handled differently than a valid one.

Jason Massey

Ray Olszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/19/2001 02:22 PM