I have used JunkBuster version 2.0.1 on my system for over one year. Great
piece of proxy and blocking software.

Under Eiger, it would not auto load due to a missing SU command. I was never
able to get this to work, so I had to manually start by ssh into the box and
issue "junkbuster /etc/junkbuster/config &" (no quotes) and all was well
until the next reboot.

I get the following error message while booting under DachStein -
"junkbustersu not found"

Has anyone fixed this error, if not what can I do to have the above command
issued after boot-up? I am not a *nix expert, so any help or web page to
search the answers would be helpful.

Thanks