I am trying to setup DMZ for my webserver.

I have 3 NICs 1 External PUBLIC_IP
              1 Internal LAN  192.X.X.x
              1 DMZ  10.0.1.1

I am using leaf 2.2.19 Dachstein. I wondering does anyone have any DMZ
config files to share to setup the webserver on DMZ so that it is not seen
on the network.

I was able to connect to the webserverusing the private address(10.X.X.X)
from the internal LAN.   I was told if the webserver is setup right that I
could use the static IP address and be able to connect to the server.  I
have not been able to do that.

# DMZ setup
# Whether you want a DMZ or not (YES, PROXY, NO)
DMZ_SWITCH=YES
DMZ_IF="eth2"                   # DMZ Interface
DMZ_NET=10.0.1.0/24     # DMZ Network

# For Proxy-Arp DMZ's only:
# These IP's are on the external net...all others in the network are assumed
# to be DMZ addresses
DMZ_EXT_ADDRS="$eth0_DEFAULT_GW $eth0_IPADDR"

DMZ_SRC=PUBLIC_IP

# Inbound services to allow to the DMZ
# __
DMZ_OPEN_DEST=" udp_${DMZ_NET}_domain