Hi Lee, Hi all

> It's arrogant because I haven't been able to
> get cipe working myself work yet! But I think I'm pretty close and the
> How-to includes some troubleshooting that should help others.

As I mentioned in another thread, I don't use CIPE either and didn't tried
to use it yet. The only thing I tested was loading the modules and assigning
an IP to the CIPE interface (and some other things). I didn't use it in real
yet.
But I know some people who are successfully running CIPE on LEAF with my
package.
They are all on the list and you may search the list for "cipe" and you'll
find the threads.

Christopher [crayon AT leechbox DOT net]
John Hamill [jh AT lan1 DOT com DOT au]
Etienne Charlier [ECharlier AT wanadoo DOT be]

I hope those people aren't upset about my posting with their names.

> I've drafted this how-to on how to get Sandro Minola's ciped-1 package
> working on LRP (Dachstein).
Etienne and John found out, that using my original ciped-1.lrp on an
IDE-enabled kernel doesn't work. You'll get seg faults.
I compiled the cipe binaries for IDE kernels but didn't make a package out
of it. Christopher had to do this for himself because he's using an IDE
enabled kernel. I asked him to send me his new package (he replaced the
binaries). Both, IDE package and IDE binaries are available on my devel
space:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/sminola/files/devel/cipe-146-IDE/
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/sminola/files/packages/

For those who speaks german (of course, others may visit it too, some things
are in english anyway):
My new (german) LEAF homepage is online. There is some documentation, links,
files (inlcuding these mentioned above) and a forum for questions. My old
one (which I'm sure some of you know) was ugly and outdated.

Have a nice week

---
Sandro Minola           | LEAF Developer (http://leaf.sourceforge.net)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.minola.ch    | http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/sminola
-
worldcontrol:~ # rm -rf /bin/laden