Hi, folks!

I'm new to the LEAF/LRP stuff, but I've already had tremendous luck in
setting up a two-Router/Firewall/VPN solution that works great!

Anyhoo, I decided my boxes needed a logo, and I wasn't really crazy about
another "penguin" logo.  Love Linux, love Tux, but seeing him
everywhere... eh.  Not too crazy about that.   So I created a new logo,
one that captures the essence of the penguin (or, well, at least his
foot.) and looks professional and distinctive.  I'd like to share it with
the group.

A GIF of the logo is available at:

http://www.digitech.org/~tjunkie/lrp3.gif

Feel free to use and share this logo image as you wish.

Happy New Year, folks!

Ed Zahurak