Hi,

on my system, an old Eigerstein / Hadly PPPoE system. I have a directory
"/etc/ppp/ip-up.d" which contains a script called "reload_filter".
This script looks like this (I don't know if I put it there or if it was
there all the time) :

#!/bin/sh
svi network ipfilter reload

I get a new IP-address almost every two days, never had any problem with it.

Stefaan