I sorta doubt the dns issue, I have 2 full time connections here via
totally different ISP paths (one is charter.net, the other is
clearskybroadband.com), and have also tried with both MS and Netscape
with each connection and obtain the same consistant results.  When using
the url obtained from the home page:
http://nw-hoosier.dyndns.org/rlohman/linux/firewall/index.html
I get the time-outs.  However when using the url:
http://home.attbi.com/~srlohman/linux/firewall/index.html
that Mike put in the email I get everything just fine.  I also don't
have any problems running around on the sourceforge pages, other than
the dyndns.org referenced url.....