Subject: Re: [Leaf-user] MSN Messenger with Dachstein 4.0.6
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:18:23 -0600
From: guitarlynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stewart Adey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 06:48, Stewart Adey wrote:
> I'm using Dachstein 4.0.6 and i can send messages using msn
> messenger, but can't send files or use voice communication. if anyone
> is using this setup pleeze message. thanku, Stu

Load the modules "ip_masq_irc" for the dcc sends and
"ip_masq_h323" for video/voice chat (netmeeting). The
"ip_masq_cuseeme" module may also be needed for video
if I remember right.

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!