Jim Van Eeckhoutte wrote:

>Charles , what Im tryin to do in DCD is get it to act as a vpn server
>and create a tunnel between to Lans across the WAN. I will be connecting
>to a netopia with mschap or possibly (later down the road) ipsec and
>L2TP.
>Any info would be appreciated , searching elsewhere as just thoroughly
>confused me.

First, did you read the VPN-howto? Do you want your lrp machine to act
as a pptp server or as a client?
Did you manage to find a pptp.lrp or a  pptpd.lrp package? I can't help
you setting it up as I don't have any experience with it, but I could
try to compile the needed programs, if you can't

Ewald Wasscher