I'm not sure what drivers these cards use but I've had problems with the 900
series before.  A friend is running 2 905b's in his router and it constantly
locks up.  I've had experiences with multiple 905 b's and c's where they
will work fine for a while then suddenly not so well - and the collision
indicating led flickers repeatedly.  If I take them off the network and plug
them into a hub (with no other computers or hubs attached) the led keeps
flickering....  so I'm not a huge fan of 3com cards....  just my 2c
(canadian, so it really isn't worth much)