Sandro Minola wrote:

[snip]

> -graphical config interface (java based, runs on Win/Mac/Linux)

Screenshot please.

> -They don't "hide" features because they think you are stupid and won't be
> able to configure a firewall properly

Hiding stuff is bunk, but it's also nice when a router
works out of the box, or with three pieces of info, like
ipaddress, username, and password, the way theirs does.

[snip]

> The products are called "Ethernet II" and "Ethernet III".

It looks like the Ethernet III comes with an "integrated 4-port
Ethernet switching hub 10/100 Mbits/s."

That's neat, but I don't know of any micro sized 10/100 switches
that people can put into a pc.  Do you?

Thanks for posting this.
Matt