On another board to which I subscribe, they are tossing around this link
http://www.synapticserver.com/bpalogin_2howto.html

Supposedly, it has the low-down on your system.  It is not specific to LEAF,
but should at least tell you how Linux in general needs to talk to that ISP's
system.

Good luck,

Dan

PS: See how icky html messages come across?  In unix-oriented circles, html
email really, really frowned upon.  Friendly tip ;)

Quoting Stewart Adey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> <P><BR>Hi, I'm running Telstra ADSL and i want to route my internet to
> 30-40 computers. Does anyone have an image already customized for this
> kind of setup?&nbsp; Thank you very much in Advance, Stewart Adey.&nbsp;
> By the way, Telstra uses their own customized program as a user
> name/password login system.&nbsp; (<A
> href="http://bpalogin.sourceforge.net";>http://bpalogin.sourceforge.net</A>)(<A
> href="http://www.2dex.com/lrp/bpalogin.lrp";>www.2dex.com/lrp/bpalogin.lrp</A>)
<BR></P></DIV>