Greetings all,

First, Charles, Dachstein is a great piece of work.  Finally got some
time to work with it, burned a custom CD with my config files, and it is
sweet.

I have a need to connect to a client with PPTP (I know it sucks, but
that is what they use).  I have loaded the module ip_masq_pptp.o in the
modules config file, but is there more I need to do?  I have searched,
but all I find is talk about how PPTP is not as good as IPSec, but I
would like to solve this problem.

Thanks.

--
...Rob

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.com/      Supporting the Revolution In Your World

  7:09am  up 11:48,  2 users,  load average: 1.32, 1.81, 2.24