From: "Ryan P. Matijcio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 8:40 AM
Subject: [Leaf-user] Dachstein - Allowing access from DMZ to Internal
network?

This may be a silly question, but I can't find a way to easily do this
within Dachstein's network.conf .  I would like to allow a host on the
DMZ to communicate with a host on the internal network on certain ports.
Is this possible using any of the built in network.conf directives?
After looking through this file I can't find any directive that's
specifically there to facilitate this.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan