I'm using Dachstein (floppy). I'd like to use the Cisco Secure client,
on a Win98 station on my LAN, to connect to my Pix at work. I do NOT
want the Dachstein to be one end of the IPSec tunnel; only to pass the
IPSec traffic to my (NATed) workstation. (eventually, when I get the
3DES license for my Pix, I'll want the Dachstein to be an end-point. Not
yet, tho)

1. I'd need to load ip_masq_ipsec on Dachstein, yes?
2. I'd need to open port 50, and port-forward protocol 500? Are there
entries already in Dachstein (/etc/ipfilter.conf?) to do this already,
and just need to be uncommented?

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

"Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
 So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
                                 "When you were young", Del Amitri