[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I achieve this by tunnelling the http stream through an SSH session.
> My command line is as follows:
> ssh -l root -L 81:localhost:80 hostname
>
> Once I am logged in, using the URL http://localhost:81 opens weblet.
> I did need to edit /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/sh-httpd.conf to add 127.0.0.1
> for this to work. I also needed to
> killall -HUP inetd
> for the changes to take effect.
>
> Gareth

That's was interesting Gareth.  Thanks for posting
that.  But what's all this crap below it?  Are you
telling me that your "information from ITF" is
"intended for the use of the adressee only," meaning
that some friend of mine who's not on the list can't
read this?  What a bunch of bullshit.
"use of the contents of this message is prohibited" ???
Well, fuck you too, you elitest asshole.  I'll certainly
shitcan everything of yours from now on, like the message
says.

Regards,
Matthew