I have a friend who uses DCD 1.02 on a pppoe connection.  I have a
static so I can't test out pppoe.  I have spent some time on the phone
trying to help him trouble shoot.

I had him put "svi network ipfilter reload" in the /etc/ppp/ip-up to
make sure his port forwards are updated after his external ip changes.

He has a dyndns account and ez-ipupdate which is properly configured.
It works correctly from a cold boot but does not update the dns
service when the isp changes the external ip.
Is there a script to put in /etc/ppp/ip-up or will this work?

svi network ipfilter reload
svi ez-ipupdate stop
svi ez-ipupdate start

Comments from pppoe user solicited.