If it doesn't already exist, create a file /etc/ipchains.input and add
the following line:

ipchains -I input -j DENY -s 111.111.111.111/32 -i eth0 -l

(obviously replace 111.111.111.111 with the real IP to block)

You'll need to run:
svi network ipfilter reload

To reload the rules.  You can use weblet to review the firewall rules
and you should see this one in place.  Backup etc to save the changes to
disk.

Support for:
/etc/ipchains.input
/etc/ipchains.forward
/etc/ipchains.output
Is a key new feature Charles S. added to Dachstein.

- Todd