Michael,

After your message I looked at my code again. I neglected to change the
device name. I had two sections with DEV0. That will teach me to cut and
paste!
Now that it says DEV2, netmon works for me as well. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Roger McClurg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Michael D.

                    Schleif" <mds        To:     Roger E McClurg/CEG/CSC@CSC

                    @helices.org>        cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         Subject:     Re: [Leaf-user] Weblet Bandwidth
Monitor
                    02/01/02

                    10:05 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    mds

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That is what I tried first. When it didn't work I thought that the
> interfaces must be hardcoded into the Java script. I guess ipsec0 just
> doesn't look like an interface to the Java script.
>
> Oh well, it would have been nice. I guess I'll have to live with MRTG.
>
> Thanks for the advice.

This IS working for me:

     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_LEGEND VALUE="1">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_STATUS VALUE="1">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_TITLE VALUE="1">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_GRID_LINECOUNT VALUE="9">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_LABEL VALUE="IpSec Tunnel">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_MAX VALUE="auto">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_MODE VALUE="doublehistogram">
     <PARAM NAME=DEV2_NAME VALUE="ipsec0">

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .