I am sure this question is so obvious that I can't see the answer
right in front of my nose! I am a happy user of Dachstein with dhcp
DSL, but I have a friend who wants to use Dachstein with dialup.

What is needed to use leaf (e.g. Dachstein) with ppp dialup? ppp.lrp?
pppd.lrp? Can Kenneth Hadley's instructions for pppoe (which support
pppoe over ethernet) be modified for dialup? I have seached the mail
archives and a few of the leaf sites and haven't quite figure this
out.

I'm guessing this is very simple once one knows the answer :-)

Tim Wegner