On 2/4/02 at 5:52 PM, Cokey de Percin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there an Oxygen 1.8 CD image and if so, where can it be found?
>
> There seems to be one at http://download.sourceforge.net/leaf
> called Oxygen_1.8_iso_OxygenISO.bin, but the file is empty.

I can't speak to the latter, but the former I can...

The Oxygen Bootable CDROM is now being worked on with Oxygen 1.9 as
its base.  Oxygen 1.9 uses a Linux kernel with no LRP-specific patches
in it.  The current 1.9 development is focused on Linux 2.2.20; future
development will use 2.4.17.

An Oxygen 1.8 Bootable CDROM shouldn't be difficult to put together;
I've just not done it.  Using a generic unpatched Linux kernel proved
to be too attractive :)

If there is call for one I can put one together....
--
David Douthitt
UNIX Systems Administrator