Title: Receive logs via serial ports on Oxygen

I'd like my Oxygen box to receive incoming logs from two other machines over serial connections.  I can view the incoming data on both serial ports using minicom, but I'm having trouble getting the data into a file.

I can "cat /dev/ttyS0 >/var/log/ttyS0.log &" but the resulting file is a mess with lots of weird spaces in it.

I tried using logserial from ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/serial/logserial-0.3.tar.gz which produces normal looking log files.  However, although it works fine on either of the serial ports individually, I get a "Can't open /dev/ttySx" error when I try to invoke it twice, even with the -b "daemonize" switch.

If someone could point me in the right direction on this I'd be grateful.  What's the best way to get data off multiple serial ports and into separate files?

Thanks!

--Merrick Munday