At 03:11 PM 2/9/02 -0500, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I have gotten my Eigerstein LRP firewall up and running better these
>days, but cannot seem to connect to my serure web server behind the
>firewall eventhough port 443 is being forwarded through the LRP just
>fine.
>
>does someone know what might be going on here and how I might be able
>to fix it?

Well ... if they are being "forwarded through the" LEAF router, can we
assume they are arriving at the https server? Or do you just mean that the
LEAF router is *supposed* to be forwarding the port?

If they are reaching the https server, what can you tell us about it? What
OS? What https server software? What do its logs report about the attempted
connection?

And what does the browser tell you about the failures?  Surely you get more
feedback from it than "cannot seem to connect" conveys to us.

I've run SSL behind a NAT'ing firewall before (though I haven't done it in
some time, and not here), so I know it can be done in principle. As usual,
troubleshooting requires details.