Hi, me again!

I have configured my Dachstien CD based router and parts are working
quite fine. My web server can be seen from its dedicated public IP
and from my masq. network.Unfortunately, I cannot ssh into the server
via the public-ip & router. This despite the fact I have enabled the
port in the same places and the same way as with tcp:80.

A few days ago I could only get ssh running by having a separate port
(222) forwarded to 22 on the server.

Off the top, here are some of the pertinent settings:

DMZ=YES

SSH & WWW open with EXTERN_TCP_PORTn="0/0 ssh <public_IP>/n" etc.

INTERN_SERVERS="tcp_<public_IP>_ssh_<dmz_IP>_ssh"

DMZ_OPEN_DEST="tcp_<public_IP>_ssh"

        (where public-ip is one of my static IPs from the ISP.)

I have been over the settings quite a few times and did find a couple
of errors but still, no SSH. If I bypass the router,the systems link
within seconds and it all works fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Scott