hello all,

i am trying to setup a router that will share my cable internet connection
with the rest of my house

please could some one tell me how to do this, i under stand the bit upto
getting the image on floppy ( i am not even sure i have the right one
)  and putting two network cards in the box etc etc
but i dont under stand the config files and the last time i tryed it (
about a year ago with LRP ) i failed i could not get the machines on the
inside of the network to ping stuff on the out side of the network. and the
lrp box kept saying something about a martian ip address.
i am getting to know linux quite well now, so you dont have to explain
things at a begginers level, and if i dont know it i will pick it up along
the way.

please please can some one help

thank you all for your time
antken