On Monday 18 February 2002 16:33, Michael D. Schleif wrote:

> According to <http://udhcp.busybox.net/udhcpd.conf> and
> <http://udhcp.busybox.net/README>, these are the available options:

 these are also found at the bottom of /etc/udhcpd.conf

> Since there is no host declaration, and the standard states: ``[The
> fixed-address statement] should only appear in a host declaration.'',
> it appears that lack of this feature is part of the price paid for
> this small footprint.

Yep, I have to agree with you. You might be able to manually edit
/var/state/dhcp/udhcpd.leases, but after one look at how this file
data is kept you will probably change your mind. The dumpleases
application converts it to hex, which although nice, still isn't real
pleasing to the eye all the same.

> Also, it maybe useful to note one of the changes made since the
> latest stable version, that I believe guitarlynn has compiled:
>
>       0.9.5 (010914)
>               Fixed 100% CPU utilization by client when interface is down (me)

Charles compiled 0.9.6, so this fix is in there .... no problems in my
limited testing here.

Thx!
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!