Brian:

        Heya. not sure if you knew, but there are 2 or 3 other
steps to getting an IPSec VPN client working from behind a
Dachstein firewall/router. Just holler if you'd like the gory
details.
        As for the firewall rules...what you write is close,
but a bit off. Have a look in the echowall.rules file in the
echowall.lrp package. It's got a whole section for IPSEC.

        Hope this helps!

-Scott