> My problem is that I can't seem keep the directory
> when I backup the /etc/ directory.  After a reboot,
> the directory has gone away.
>
> Does anyone know how to add a /etc/ipsec.d/cacerts/
> directory and how (or what) to backup to keep this
> part of the setup?

Add "etc/ipsec.d/cacerts" to /var/lib/lrpkg/ipsec.list, and add "I
etc/ipsec.d/cacerts" to /var/lib/lrpkg/ipsec.local, then backup ipsec (full
or partial).  The <package>.list file controls full backups, while the
<package>.local file tags configuration (or other dynamic) files for a
partial backup.

> Anyone interested in a mini-howto once I get this
> done?

Absolutely!

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net