Hi Pasi

> I tried to patch Coyote kernel with patch-2.2.19, but insmod cipcb.o gives
then
> segmentation fault. There is kernel-2.2.19 for Coyote, I hope
> that it works with CIPE package, who knows...

CIPE will only work on this kernel which it was compiled for. CIPE is VERY
weak about kernel changes.

Those two CIPE packages which are available are compiled for the Eigerstein2
kernel 2.2.16 and the Dachstein 2.2.19 Kernel.
I don't know exactly which changes to the kernel affects CIPE (if it runs
after the change or not), perhaps it will run, perhaps not. It depends on
how much the Coyote kernel differs from the dachstein kernel.

I'd suggest to ask one of the Coyote guys to compile CIPE for the Coyote
kernel. I'm sorry, I can't do that because I don't have a Coyote kernel tree
on my devel system.

Please notify me, when you got it running. Thanks

---
Sandro Minola           | LEAF Developer (http://leaf.sourceforge.net)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.minola.ch    | http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/sminola