> And yes I have checked it from outside of my network but still not
> working. Thanks.

 Sudhir,

Have you uncommented "ip_masq_portfw" in /etc/modules (or added
it to the DF floppy, if your using this). You won't port forward w/o
the module being loaded .. you can check with "lsmod".

As the others have mentioned. You will not be able to access the
port forwarded service(s) from your internet ip address while
behind the firewall. Someone not behind the firewall will have to
check it for you.

:-)
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!