Got my ip aliasing/forwarding and all working on dachstein.  Very happy
about that.  Great piece of work!

Now for an interesting problem:

One guy behind my leaf firewall needs a securemote (Checkpoint)
connection to company b.  He has a Win2k workstation.  As I understand
from searching the newsgroups, this isn't possible with Linux, although
I would love to be corrected on that one.

So I am looking for some opinions on a solution.  Could I just do some
routing magic on the win2k workstation to bypass the leaf router only
for that securemote ip address?  For something like that to work would
the workstation need a second nic?  Or can I just plug all the
Internet/Leaf wires into the same switch, and then give computer 3 a
default gateway of 208.x.x.1 for the address in question?

Any security issues?

                      [Internet]

                         eth0  208.x.x.13

                      LEAF Box (DF 208.x.x.1)                     |

                         eth1  192.168.1.254

                      Computer 2        Computer 3  (needs to use
securemote client)
                    (192.168.1.2)      (192.168.1.3)

Thanks very much,

Boyd