Yes i had compiled the kernel for multicast support from the fist time
becouse i plan to use multicast. But when i try to find some multicasting
software were the problem.

I try to find mrouted becouse this support other protocols than PIM.
I have others cisco router. The problem is: if this PIM sparse module can
interact with the router cisco serie 2500.
If yes, I thanks to you if you can compile and make the lrp package pimd.lrp
for me.