Hi,
  Thanks to you all for reply. But sorry for not replying early since I was out on
vacation.
Dear Ray here are the answers of your Q's:

Q1: Is the Web server on the Win2K server (or workstation) configured
correctly? (Can you access it from the LAN, using its actual LAN IP
address?) Passing the test I mentioned in parentheses does not prove that
the Win2K server is configured correctly -- it may still not respond to
off-LAN requests, and for that you'll need Win2K or server-app help, not
LEAF help -- but failing it does prove it is not.

Ans: yes I have checked it up and the win2k webserver is working fine from LAN. If I
put that server on internet then also I'm able to access it from Cyber Cafe (other
route...i.e. not my LAN). So I hope that webserver is configured properly.

Q2: This was asked before, but I didn't see an answer: are you
testing the availability of the Web server using an off-LAN browser? Trying
to "loop back" through the router from on-LAN commonly doesn't work.

Ans: Yes, I have checke it from other route. As joe mentioned to check it from outside
of my MASQ m/c. I have checked it from other route as you can see from the IP address
203.163.160.2.

Q3: The entries for external address appear muddled. I assume that
this "111.222.333.444" nonsense is an attempt to keep secret your public IP
address. But later, you report an entry for "203.163.160.2", which I'm
guessing is the real address. (It's ping'able but does not respond on port
80.) Might you be obscuring a setting error with this effort at secrecy?

Ans: Yes you are right 203.163.160.2 is a real IP address of proxyy server from where
I have tried to acceess my Dachstein floppy firewall's external IP address. Yes the IP
address 111.222.333.444 is a fake IP address. Since I do not permanently make on the
IP firewall m/c I have changed that.

Q4: With respect to your actual posting, I do not understand the meaning of:

When I see in weblet through brouser I'm seeing thi8s.

but no byte(packet) in Chain port forward policy.

What is "this"? And what does the second line mean? (Anyway, don't tell us
what *you* see -- quote it completely so *we* can see it.)

Ans: As you might be knowing that weblet is module through which you can see IPChain
rules, Log's etc.(Through LAN Only).So I was trying to say that when I hit the extern
IP of LEAF it shows me that It is accepting packets in input chians but in forward
rules of ipchains (MASQ) it is not showing anything there.

Dear Joe,
  Thanks. HaHa..!!! I have checked that also but not working.
Will Charls reply.
Thanks.

Sudhir