From: Luis.F.Correia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:10 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] Convert Bering 1680 to 1440?

Hi,

you cound also do the following,

format a 1.44 floppy,
move all .LRP files from the original floppy to this new one, except
initrd.lrp

then, on the original floppy, edit syslinux.cfg, add 'diskwait=yes' right
after 'init=/linuxrc'.

Now, when you boot the original floppy, it will prompt you for the second
floppy to read all .LRP's

You should have room now for sshd and other things.

Jacques, am I wrong?