Support Requests item #528127, was opened at 2002-03-10 06:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=528127&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I have been playing with the bering LEAF distribution.

Its very nice and I like it so far however I am having
a little problem I was hoping someone on your end
could help me with.

I am trying to get the firewall to run on a laptop for
power concern reasons and have got the distribution
disk working and configured like I want with the
modules and packages I think I need.  The disk boots
and runs fine in several laptops I have tried however
the target laptop shows a problem.

The boot disk gets all the way through the
installation, says finished and then goes into this
loop of :

cannot execute "/sbin/getty" add infinitum.

Then it says something about respawning to quickly and
freezes up on me.  I have traced around on another PC
to the getty call I think, in INIT.

I dunno could you offer some suggestions I am kind of
stuck.

Thanks
ED

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)