Hi all,

1)      I am testing a bering beta4 firewall. Everything works fine except
for weblet. Which I can't seem to access. I did change the internal ip
address from 192.168.1.254 to 192.168.0.1 I adapted the hosts.allow
accordingly and
Configured inetd.conf and sh-httpd.conf to run weblet on port 8008.
I used shorewall to open up weblet from inside to the firewall & the same
thing from outside the firewall (I know this is not a good idea, is just for
testing). I did this in the params file.

When I try to access weblet from an inside machinge I get gateway timeout
error.

>From the outside I get page cannot be displayed.

Anybody any idea what I am doing wrong?

2) What would be the cleanest way to add iptable commands to the bering boot
process?

Kim