On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Eric B Kiser wrote:

> Howdy All,
>
> I have been unable to locate the serial.lrp package. If some one could
> please offer a pointer in the right direction it would be greatly
> appreciated.

I don't know what a "serial.lrp" package would contain.

You may be confused between packages and modules... modules are loadable
kernel drivers, while packages usually contain application
programs.  There is one package, "modules.lrp", that you typically
customize for your system by putting appropriate modules in it.

Note that many (if not most) LEAF kernels have compiled-in serial support,
so the use of the loadable version of the driver (serial.o) is not very
common.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing